You be eligible for a Business Grant.
The Non-Surgical Symposium 2021 (NSS21) has been listed on the Schedule of Approved Business Events on Austrade’s website. This means eligible businesses can apply for funding under the Business Events Grants Program to cover up to 50% of the costs of participating in Non-Surgical Symposium 2021 (NSS21).
Grants from $5,000 to $250,000 per entity are available.
Applicants are able to apply for multiple events listed on the Schedule of Approved Business Events Grant applications close at 5pm (AEDST) on 30 March 2021 or earlier if funding is exhausted.
For further information or to apply please go to business.gov.au/grants-and-programs
*** UPDATE ***
On 11 March 2021, the Australian Government announced an extension to the Business Events Grants program and changes to the program guidelines.
- The minimum grant amount will be reduced to $5,000 (from $10,000) to allow smaller businesses the opportunity to apply.
- Extending the support for events scheduled through to 31 March 2022 to allow events that were postponed early 2021 the opportunity to benefit from the program.
- Increasing the number of delegates covered by the grant.
- Increasing the sponsorship cap.
- Expanding the priority sectors.
Applications for the grant will be extended to 30 June 2021. Expressions of Interest (EOI) for event owners to have their event included on the Schedule of Approved Business Events will also re-open early April.
An updated version of the program guidelines and eligibility criteria for the Schedule of Approved Business Events will be published by end of March.