If you are having a custom built stand you must advise your builders of the following:
1. Bump in is from 06.00 on Thursday 26 November 2020. It is imperative that ALL builds are complete and ready for exhibitor bump in by 13.00.
2. All custom builds must be sent for approval to The Production House Events prior to being approved by the venue. There are no set restrictions to maximum booth height as long as the design has been formally approved by the venue.
3. All custom build proposals must be sent to Courtney Hogan (email@example.com) by Friday 16 October 2020, proposals received after this date will not be considered.
4. All additional power requirements will be provided by Harry the Hirer and orders placed no later than Friday 30 October 2020
5. Onsite, all builders must adhere to the build completion time of 13.00. Should your builder not complete your stand build by this time, they will be asked to stop work and remove all materials from site. Please ensure your custom builder is aware of the build time allocated and that they plan accordingly.
Extensions will NOT be granted to custom builders under any circumstances.