2016 CPD Information:
This educational activity has been approved in the RACS CPD Program. Fellows who participate can claim one point per hour in Maintenance of Knowledge & Skills. Participation in this activity will be populated into your RACS CPD online.
This Non-Surgical Symposiumis endorsed by ACN according to our Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Endorsed Course Standards. It has been allocated 17.5 CPD hours according to the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia – Continuing Professional Development Standard.
ASAPS (Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) is a combined Australian Specialist Plastic Surgery and New Zealand Society whose primary function is the promotion of excellence in Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Plastic Surgery.
Its members are all:
- Specialist Plastic Surgeons
- Registered in either New Zealand
or Australia with their respective medical boards as Specialists in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Members of their respective countries Specialist Plastic Surgical Societies – either
- ASPS – Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons or
- NZAPS – New Zealand Association of Plastic Surgeons
- Maintaining a specialist interest in Cosmetic Surgery